Saturday, July 25, 2009

inspiration point

inspiration point inspires me to run faster to get out of the freezing cold mist and wind. Have you ever run through clouds at 8 am on a saturday morning? Well, now I have.

I did 5.5 miles today before ten am. Craziness! Then I did two hours of kung fu. Without coffee.

I ache, and am sitting around with ice, but i feel good, and proud of myself since i have not been able to run for the past two weeks nearly, due to moving and general busy-ness. I missed all the ill training at lake chabot, but still managed to haul my butt up the hills somehow. I guess I technically did 6 miles, but walked the last 1/2 because my chiropractor only wanted me to do 4 miles anyway.

back in the game!

Thanks to my newest donors:
Terra Caldwell
Paul Banda
Scott Wu

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck on the marathon, Miriam! It's a very worthwhile cause.

    ReplyDelete