Friday, July 10, 2009

Just do it

Decided to switch my event to Nike Women's half-marathon in San Francisco instead of Kaui'i for various reasons. And now it's official!

1. with all the immigration costs Greg and I are dealing with now, if I can't raise the minimum donation for kaui'i we can't afford to make up the difference
2. Nike is October 18th, so I will have nearly 2 months extra training time
3. All my FRIENDS can come watch me run since it's in SAN FRANCISCO! so mark your calendars

Still aiming to raise as much as I can!

I've found some photos of my grandmother and uncle so hopefully I can decorate my page to remind myself why I am huffing and puffing around a track at 8 am every saturday morning.

Donors!

Thanks to my latest Donor, Erin Carter! You are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment