Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Halfway there!

My shoes are no longer white after saturdays run!


Last weekend I ran 7 miles. I'm sure everyone's tired of hearing about it, but it's the farthest I've ever run, and the run was a killer. We ran in redwood park in the Oakland hills. The trail was steep, hilly, rocky, muddy and yes, it rained because we ran through clouds. It was a really pretty run, but man. Those hills were nearly vertical and I was worried I would slip at some points.


For me, the first 2 miles are always the worst, and after that it gets easier.


Recommitment is this week, which is pretty crazy. I'm excited because I'm nearly at halfway to my minimum, but still have a ways to go.


I really want to do this race, so I'm hoping I make the minimum...


Thanks to my newest set of donors!


Manuel and Dharma Galang

Patti Schneider



No comments:

Post a Comment