Friday, June 5, 2009

Ready?

Thanks for visiting my training blog! I'm going to try to update this as much as I can during the training to let everyone know my progress, and also complain a lot. Ha ha. Seriously.

Yesterday was day 1 of training and it would have been completely fine and dandy, but Greg and I got there half an hour late because it's all the way out in San Ramon and both of us were coming from Montgomery bart. We really need to arrange car pooling with other team members.

And YES, Greg is doing the half-marathon with me! So that's super exciting. I ran cross country a looong time ago, but he has only done sprints...a loooong time ago.

The track was actually closed (doh!) but we ended up doing laps around a field instead. I was super impressed with myself for making it around 5 times in 13 minutes. Greg is already calling me "the tortoise" because I can keep a very slow consistent pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment